Are You Looking For Something?

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Feminine Ruffles & Beautiful Blouses Fall Trend

I have not seen ruffled blouses since the early 1980's. It's refreshing to see a return to romance. I love all things girly. It should come as no surprize that I'm thrilled to see the ruffles & soft feminine blouses on the runway for fall looks.


Ashley Stewart


BCBG Maz Azria Ruffled Stretch Poplin Sleeveless Top


Forever21 Ruffled Silk Shirt


Dereon Cascade Woven Top


Dereon Wild Safari Ruffle Top


Baby Phat Belted Paisley Pleated Top


Faith21 Lace Trim Blouse

2 comments:

  1. What Beautiful pieces!! Something I would definitely rock and that would be flattering to my figure bc i am shaped just like the models in the photos. Hunny, I aint no skinny chick LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O) thanks for commenting. I saw ur photo on your blog...ur a dime. not every1 is supposed to be a size 2. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.