Are You Looking For Something?

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Milani Single Eyeshadows



I LOVE Milani single eyeshadows. I bought my first one several years ago on a clearance rack in Walgreens. Garden Mist. I was in LOVE, but I had NO IDEA what I had! After having been taught by many of the gurus on YouTube, great inexpensive MAC dupes, I had to go out & purchase more of these fabulous eyeshadows.

Intensely pigmented eye shadows that leave an incredible deposit of color on lids. Glides on silky-smooth, blends effortlessly and resists fading and creasing.



SWATCHES



TOP ROW (left to right)
SHEER SAND - Beige, P
SUNGODDESS - Bronze, P
FLARE - Copper, P
JAVA BEAN - Rich Brown, P (MAC Mulch, Sable)
GARDEN MIST - Gold Toned Light Green, P D (MAC Sprout)
ANTIQUE GOLD - Dark Olive with Gold Reflects, P (MAC Sumptuous Olive)

BOTTOM ROW (left to right)
ILLUSION - Gold Toned Peachy Pink, P D (MAC Little Madame)
SHOCK - Iridescent Purple, P (MAC Nocturnelle, Stars n Rockets, Parfait Amor)
BLUE ICE - Royal Blue, P
ATLANTIS - Intense Turquoise, M (MAC Electric Eel)

SHADOW FINISH LEGEND
M = MATTE - Flat color, no shimmer
P = PEARL - Pearl, reflective color
S = SHIMMER - Shimmer color with small reflective sparkles
G = GLITTER - Glitter Color with no micro glitter particles
M = METALLIC - Metallic sheen color
D = DUO - Duo-toned luster color

I have not yet completed my collection.
I am still on a quest to obtain them ALL.

You can find Milani single eyeshadows at Walgreen's for $3.99 each.
Once in a blue moon they will go on sale for Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.
I can't say I've ever seen them cheaper than that.

They also sell them

http://www.milani.com

http://www.cherryculture.com

Some of the more OBSCURE colors may be found at

http://www.nonpareilboutique.com
NonPareil Boutique is having a sale thru Nov 3. Use Code "TREATS20" @ ck. out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.