Are You Looking For Something?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Philosophy Purity Made Simple REVIEW


Photo Credit: Philosophy

"purity made simple is an award-winning, one-step daily facial cleanser that removes makeup, cleanses, tones and lightly hydrates the skin. this facial cleanser rapidly dissolves dirt, oil and makeup to deep clean pores while maintaining the skin's proper moisture levels. purity made simple is gentle enough for the eye area and even for the most sensitive skin."

"you need this product if...

you've tried a lot of cleansers but never found one you loved
you crave deeply cleansed skin
you want a cleanser that will multi-task for you
you wear a lot of makeup
your skin is congested"

INGREDIENTS

water (aqua), sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium trideceth sulfate, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, coco-glucoside, cocos nucifera (coconut) alcohol, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, geranium maculatum oil, guaiac (guaiacum officinale) extract, cymbopogon martini oil, rosa damascena extract, amyris balsamifera bark oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, cinnamomum cassia leaf oil, anthemis nobilis flower oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, piper nigrum (pepper) seed extract, polysorbate 20, glycerin, carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben, citric acid, imidazolidinyl urea, yellow 5 (ci 19140).

DIRECTIONS

"At the end of each day or at the beginning of each morning, take a small amount of purity made simple, a little water and massage onto skin for 30-60 seconds. Rinse. Take a leisurely pace when washing yourself clean. Cleanliness is a new beginning. When you feel clean you can begin being who you really are."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Thoughts:

I decided to purchase a sample of this product from Sephora to use along with my Clairsonic Mia.

- It is very gentle on my sensitive skin.
- It has a very pleasant smell.
- It does not produce suds.
- It makes my skin feel really clean.
- When I follow with my Olay Toner, I have little to no residue of makeup or dirt on the cotton pad.
- My skin type is combination. Mostly dry & oily in the t-zone. My hubby has oily skin. We both started using this product at the same time. We both have experienced the same results.
- We are so impressed that I am going to order the 32 oz. bottle with our next Sephora purchase.

I give this product 4 out of 5 stars. One less star for the price. MAMA MIA!

2 comments:

  1. I have been curious about this cleanser. Thank you for the review, I am going to have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Mz. More. I figured it was worth trying the sample bottle from sephora for $10. I've heard so many good things. I'm glad I did it! You are very welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.