Are You Looking For Something?

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Milani Powder Blush Collection

Indoor Lighthing With Flash




Indoor Lighting - No Flash

Makeup Boards tout Milani Blushes as dupes for high end Blushes

Milani Powder Blush LUMINOUS = NARS Orgasm
Milani Mineral Powder Blush MAI-TAI = MAC Hipness
Milani Mineral Powder Blush SUNSET BEACH = MAC Raizin
















On my MAC NC50 complexion, Luminous barely shows.
I think it makes a pretty highlight.
I prefer the matte mineral powder formulations.
They are highly pigmented. When I set them with transparent powder, and Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix, they last longer than if I used nothing. The general consensus is they last about three hours when worn alone. I need to play with the newer additions to my collection to get a true estimate of staying power. Generally I use a cream base first for all of my powders.
I have just one more color to add to my collection for it to be complete, Sweet Rose.

Do you own any of these blushes?













Swatches Left to Right - Indoor Lighting With Flash
Luminous, Sunset Beach, Mai-Tai

12 comments:

  1. I have mai-tai and sunset beach. I love them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely collection but I dont own any of these but I thnk I would love to have Mai Tai

    ReplyDelete
  3. rmcandlelight...I'm enjoying them too! Thanks for commenting! :O)

    Sharon...Thanks for commenting. That Barry M Apricot looks great on you too! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Mai Tai & Sunset Beach, thanks for sharing the dupes. I love these blushes esp. Sunset Beach. I practically use it more often than my MAC Raizin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimmy...You're very welcome. Thanks for stopping by & commenting. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are gorgeous, love the swatches <3

    x christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine...Thanks for stopping by & commenting. XXX :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Mai Tai and I love it. It's my only Milani sad to say :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mz. More, Mai-Tai is new to my blush family & I love it as well. B4 that, I only had Sunset Beach. I love the matte finish. Thanks for taking the time to visit & comment. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Review Doll.
    I've Been Searching For A Mac Raizin Dupe For The Longest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Bratz Doll...Thanks. I'm glad I could be of help. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg...I was searching for a dupe for MAC's Raizin, and I had the Milani Bllush in my collection the entire time, I have all the ones you mentioned, and one called Rose!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.