Are You Looking For Something?

Thursday, August 20, 2009

COLORS!



With Back To School season looming on the horizon, I'm taken back to a time when I was so excited to own a 64 box of Crayola crayons. When I was a child, this was the largest size. It symbolized so much to me. The possibilities were endless. I loved the names of the crayons. Even to this day, I describe color based on that 64 box.
Burnt Sienna anyone?



I think I get more excited about shopping for school supplies for my children then they do. That was a part of why I was so excited to finally acquire the 88 palette a few months back. I recently blogged that I was becoming disenchanted with my 88 palette because the colors seemed to fade quickly no matter what kind of base I used.
I've recently come to learn that is the nature of matte shadow. Ahhhhh YES! This sparked a renewed interest in my 88 palette once again. It was sitting in a drawer, unused. I do have so much makeup, I often forget that the 88 palette is hiding out patiently waiting for me to dive in & use it!



The palette comes with a small miroor in the lid. It also has two double ended sponge tip applicators. My favorite colors are the greens, darker pinks, teals & vibrant/darker blues. Many of the soft pastel colors do not show up on my skin.
(NC43)

I decided to challenge myself to use it at least once a week.
No sense in it's going to waste, right?




you can buy the 88 palette at the following websites

BH Cosmetics
Coastal Scents

2 comments:

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.