Are You Looking For Something?

Monday, November 23, 2009

Coastal Scents NEW HD Foundation



With photography, film and live television using high definition focus, (meaning that the camera and monitor sees everything magnified), HD application has become a part of training for makeup artists in today's industry. The colors need to stay consistent in all types of lighting, what does not work well in HD is sparkle and shine. Reach for matte bronzers, blush and shadows.

HD makeup is now obtainable to everyone, you also can reap the benefits of that HD flawless look, and this is not just for makeup artists. It is important that your skin is prepared prior to application in order to achieve the finish. Practice gentle exfoliation and polishing of the skin; use of a matte primer and non greasy moisturizer; a loose mineral or pressed matte finishing powder. The silicone in HD helps to absorb your skins natural oils and fill in small lines. Sparkles and shiny skin will only attract the eye/camera to the flaws you want to conceal from it.

ONLY $ 16.95

For More Info,
Please Go to

www.coastalscents.com

4 comments:

  1. LOL. You have to give Coastal Scents credit for keeping up with the latest trends. Are you going to try these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL not unless they have some ridiculous sale. As a brown woman, I don't have the x to be fooling around trying to play matchy matchy to get the color on point with that price & the no returns policy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. With all the foundations that I have tested from the pricey ones to the less expensive ones my $9 Graftobian still out performs them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I need to look into that Graftobian! Thanks for sharing Vixxan!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.