Are You Looking For Something?

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MUFE 25th Anniversary Aqua Pencil Sets



Too Rich for my blood!

Aqua Eyes Collector Set $249.00 (Value $425)
What it is:
A limited-edition set of 25 Full Size Aqua Eyes Eyeliners.

What it does:
The 25 Aqua Eyes Collector Set includes the full range of 25 shades so that you can create endless eye looks. Aqua Eyes is an award-winning, waterproof, and long-lasting eye liner pencil that contains a unique formula that adheres to the eye lids and resists water—even under the most extreme conditions. Its creamy texture glides on effortlessly for precise application and intense color, and by smudging it immediately after applying to the lid, it can double as a shadow.

What else you need to know:
Shades include Aqua Eyes in Champagne 23L, Fuschia Pink 13L, Purple 11L, Black Purple 6L, Shimmering Plum 4L, Burgandy 18L, Pearly Brown 2L, Light Brown 19L, Light Taupe 24L, Bronze Green 5L, Bronze 10L, Gold 9L, Pistachio 17L, Green 16L, Forest Green 20L, Turquoise 7L, Blue With Green Highlights 12L, Majorelle Blue 15L, Iridescent Navy Blue 3L, Mat Black 0L, Star Black 1L, Dark Grey 21L, Grey 22L, Silver 8L, White 14L.

Your pencils will be easy to spot when stored in your very own collector's metallic case.
** 100 are especially signed and numbered by the MAKE UP FOR EVER creator Dany Sanz herself **
Size: 25 x 0.04 oz

This is more affordable, but still! OUCH!



Aqua Eyes Collection Set $35 (Value $49)
What it is:
A set of five travel-size Aqua Eyes.

What it does:
The Aqua Eyes Travel Holiday Set includes five vibrant shades so you can create any look, any time. Aqua Eyes is an award winning, waterproof and long-lasting eye liner pencil that contains a unique formula that adheres to the eyelids and resists water even under the most extreme conditions. Its creamy texture glides on effortlessly for precise application and intense color, and by smudging it immediately after applying to the lid, it can double as a shadow. Stored in a travel size metallic case, it fits right in your bag and makes sure your pencils safe and easy to find.

This set contains:
- 0L black
- 21L dark grey (new)
- 12L blue with green highlights
- 4L shimmering plum
- 23L champagne
Size: 5 x 0.025 oz

4 comments:

  1. yeah, even the small set hurts. but I LOVE it, so I had to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great! but not for my pocket! hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unless those pencils break dance and dig up hidden gold out of my back yard I'm going to pass. Those were probably created for the rich and famous my class is the broke and real broke. I usually just make my own eyeliner with eyeshadow and Visine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ridiculously overpriced. i'm a NUT for pencils. as you probably well know. Wow Vixxan, ur the bomb! i used my
    about face cosmetics/theshespace minerals as liners. you have a nice mix of both high & low end cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.