Are You Looking For Something?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Benefit Cosmetics FREE SHIPPING!



Offer Valid until August 18, 2009
Enter Code "ENDLESS9" @ ck. out.

I've been wanting to try

LemonAid $20
color correcting eyelid primer


Our soft, lemon yellow cream helps to hide redness and discoloration on your eyelids. In a snap, eyes look refreshed, frisky, and ready for fun.
what else you need to know:
Can be worn with or without eye makeup.

Compact includes mirror for freshening up on-the-go.

One shade blends to perfection on every complexion!
---------------------------------------------------

My Place or Yours GINA eau d toilette $36
woody oriental - an alluring affair of pink pepper, wild raspberry & patchouli.
a seductively provocative scent with a "flaunt it if you've got it" attitude


top notes: pink pepper, bergamot, tangerine
middle notes: peony, wild raspberry, white lily
bottom notes: patchouli, tonka bean, vanilla bean
30.00 ml / 1.00 US fl oz
This product cannot ship internationally due to hazmat regulations.

"HELLO FLAWLESS!" custom powder cover up $34 in Toffee
This silky powder applies beautifully sheer & builds for customized coverage. Blend on with the sponge for spot concealing or full coverage. With 6 flattering shades, it's easier than ever to find your perfect match.
For spot cover-up, dab directly on blemishes or discoloration with sponge.
For allover sheer finish, sweep on with brush. Use quick, light strokes to blend from the center of your face outward.


Available in:
LIGHTS...CHAMPAGNE, PETAL
MEDIUMS...HONEY, BEIGE
DEEPS...TOFFEE, HAZELNUT

find Benefit Cosmetics @
www.benefitcosmetics.com
www.sephora.com (spend $50 or more to get free shipping)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.